- Not Just Friends -
- Getting Past the Affair -
- After the Affair -
- Keeping The Love You Find - A Guide for Singles
- Getting The Love You Want - A Guide for Couples
- The Truth About Love - The Highs, the Lows, and How You Can Make It Last Forever
- A Couple's Guide to Communication -
- Private Lies - Infidelity and the betrayal of Intimacy
- Why Marriages Succed Or Fail - And How You Can Make Yours Last
- The High-Conflict Couple - A Dialectical Behavior Therapy Guide to Finding Peace, Intimacy & Validation
- Passionate Marriage - Keeping Love & Intimacy Alive, in Committed Relationships
- The Relationship Cure - A 5 Step Guide to Strengthening Your Marriage, Family, and Friendships
- Keeping The Love You Find - A guide for singles (1992)
- Getting The Love You Want - A guide for couples(1988)
- Private Lies - Infidelity and the Betrayal of Intimicy (1989)
- The Good Divorce - Keeping Your Family Together When Your Marriage Comes Apart (1994)
- The New Rules of Marriage - What you Need to make Love Work(2007)
Eating Disorder Resources
- American Anorexia and Bulimia Association – (212)575.6200
AABA is a free local support group for people with eating disorders and their friends and family members.
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention – (800)931.2237
EDAP is a national non-profit organization founded in 1987 by a dedicated group of mental health professionals with extensive experience in the field of eating disorders.
- Something Fishy Website – www.something-fishy.com/ed.htm
A web-site featuring on-line chats, discussion groups, links and numerous resources for information on eating disorders.
– (800)756.7533 – www.bulimia.com
Gurze Books distributes a catalog with materials regarding eating desorders.